Thursday, May 2, 2024

Overwhelming Victory

 Scripture:

”No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.“ ‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭37‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Just prior to this verse, Paul went through many difficult situations that people can face in their lifetimes. He landed on the fact that despite famine, pestilence, problems, people, etc. “overwhelming victory is ours through Christ.” No matter what comes our way, overwhelming victory is ours in Christ.

Application:

Sometimes I don’t feel like I am seeing overwhelming victory. Sometimes I see with human eyes what is going on around me and I don’t like what I see. I need to know deep inside me that overwhelming victory is mine because of Jesus. We are not only going to win, we are going to win overwhelmingly! I need to keep this in my mind at all times. When things get difficult, I need to retrain my brain to believe that overwhelming victory is mine through Christ, no matter what is against me.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Help me train my brain to believe and walk in overwhelming victory each and every day. Help me to have a victor’s attitude in all things. Increase my faith and let me see victory coming in everything I face. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment