Thursday, May 23, 2024

Partnership

 Scripture:

“God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul tells the Corinthians in this passage that God is faithful to do what He says. Then he adds, “he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” This verse reminds me that we are never alone when we are working for the Lord. He is our partner.

Application:

A couple years ago my personal theme was that I no longer wanted to work FOR God but WITH God. This verse speaks of that idea. We are partnering with Christ to accomplish His will in the earth. We are never left alone, but when we are talking about Him, He partners with us to accomplish His will. Partnership means we have His authority, His power, His abilities, etc. working with us. Nothing is impossible when we are partnered with Christ.

Prayer:

Father, I want to be a close partner with Christ in accomplishing His will in the earth. I long to walk step by step with Christ and the precious Holy Spirit. I want to do exactly what You want. Help me to partner at deeper levels with Christ. I want to be one with Him. When they see me, let them see Jesus!

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment