Friday, September 1, 2023

Seek Wisdom

 Scripture;

“For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8‬:‭35‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this chapter of Proverbs, wisdom is personified as crying out to those who will listen. In this particular verse, wisdom says, “whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord.” In other words, those who find wisdom will walk enjoy life and walk in God’s favor. Wisdom is important to seek out.

Application:

I need to seek wisdom on everything I do. I want to walk with the wise and do all that God wants me to do. I want to see God’s favor and blessing on my life and therefore, I must walk in and seek wisdom at all times. I need to purse wisdom on every decision, thought, and direction. When faith and wisdom do not agree, I need to seek God to know what to do.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are the wisest of the wise. You are the creator of all things and the sustainer of all things. You are wisdom and I pursue You today. Teach me to walk in great wisdom and to know what to do each step of the way. Show me how to live out Your will in my life every day.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment