Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Prefect Timing May Never Come

Scripture:

“Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.” ‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭11‬:‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬ 

Observation:

The author tells us use that waiting for he perfect conditions is foolish because if a farmer waited for perfect weather, the seed would never go in the ground. If a farmer waits for the perfect day to harvest, noting would get harvested. Sometimes we have to do things at inconvenient times and situations don’t look perfect, but it still needs done. 

Application:

If there are decisions that need made or work that needs done, waiting for the perfect timing doesn’t work because the timing will never be perfect. We use sometimes step out and do what we know God wants us to do, whether the timing and situation presents itself ass perfect or not. There may never be a good time to do the right thing. We need to just do it.

Prayer:

Father, help me not to make excuses, but to bring You glory with my thoughts and actions. Teach me to follow You with all my heart soul, mind, and strength. You are my rock and my fortress. Help me to do the right thing at all times, whether the timing seems perfect or not. Lead me, guide me, direct me, and teach me to trust You more each day.

Yours Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment