Thursday, September 28, 2023

Faith Over Fear

 Scripture;

“Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.””  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭35‬:‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Over and over in Scripture the Lord tells His people, “Be strong and do not fear.” In this passage, the Lord tells them that He is coming to destroy their enemies and He is coming to save them. Do not fear is a constant through the Bible. God never wants His children to walk in fear. Fear and faith cannot co-exist. When we operate in fear, we are not walking in faith. When we operate in faith, we will not fear.

Application:

I need to be a person of faith and never fear. Fear paralyzes us from doing what God is calling us to do. My job is to be strong and not fear. God’s job is to defeat my enemies and save me. My job us to trust God, His job is to take care of me. I must be a person of faith and never operate in fear. I need to trust God in every area of my life.

Prayer:

Father, You are good and Your mercies are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness! You are greater, stronger, higher, bigger, and more powerful than any enemy that could come toward me. Help me to realize just how awesome You are. Teach me to walk in confidence in You and Your word. I want to hear Your voice above all else and fulfill Your will in all things.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment