Friday, September 8, 2023

Trusting God Brings Prosperity

 Scripture:

“Greed causes fighting; trusting the Lord leads to prosperity.”  ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭28‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Trusting God is the cornerstone of life. We can work hard and be greedy for more, but that never brings peace and real prosperity. When we trust God rather than fighting to get ahead, He will prosper us and bring His children into a place of blessing.

Application:

Rather than fighting to get ahead, we are better off trusting God and allowing Him to lead us into prosperity. God knows how to take care of His people. He is the creator of the universe and we must understand that He knows our needs before we ever ask Him. He knows how to prosper those who trust Him. Our place is to trust God and work hard. He will take care of the rest. 

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing and I want to trust You more each day. Teach me to look to You for my needs and not to be greedy. Let me not struggle and fight for more and more, but to trust You and let you bring me into a place of prosperity. Lead me Holy Spirit and let my life be a life marked by Your blessing.

Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment