Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Generosity

 Scripture:

“But generous people plan to do what is generous, and they stand firm in their generosity.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭32‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah was going against the practices of those who were greedy for money. He was telling them that their ways would never work. In doing that, he says that generous people plan to do what is generous and that they stand firm in the generosity. 

Application:

Generous people are usually the happiest people I know. Their accountants can argue with them and tell them to stop giving so much, but they always stand strong in their generosity. Why? Because they understand the blessing of living a generous life. They also understand that Kingdom finances don’t operate like the finances of this world. Scripturally, those who give more, receive more. Those who take care of the poor, never lack. 

Prayer:

Father, teach me to walk in generosity more and more. Help me to live a life You can bless in every way. Teach me what it means to plan to do what s generous and then stand firm in my generosity. Move me to the next level of generosity in my life. I want to give more and more to Your kingdom.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment