Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Jesus Takes Care of it All

 Scripture:

“For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah grace a prophetic utterance concerning the Messiah that was to come. He said about Jesus that He would be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace. These terms describe Jesus so accurately 700 years before He came. He truly is a wonderful counselor who shows us what to do. He is the Mighty God who is all-powerful. He is the Everlasting Father, who loves us unconditionally, and He is the Prince of Peace who bring peace into our troubled lives.

Application:

When I need a counselor, His name is Jesus. When I need a powerful God, His name is Jesus. When I need acceptance, His name is Jesus. When I need peace in my life, His name is Jesus. Jesus is the cornerstone of my life. He is everything we need for life on this planet. When we come to Him, things change.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for always being more than enough. Thank You for sending Your Son so I could have life and abundant life. You have been good to me all the days of my life. Help me to live a life that pleases You and bring You glory and honor. You are my everything.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment