Saturday, September 2, 2023

Wisdom and Learning

 Scripture:

“Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more. ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭9‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon was known as the wisest man to ever live. God gave him supernatural wisdom. He says here that if you instruct the wise, they become even wiser. Teach the righteous and the will learn even more. In other words, wise people will continue to grow in wisdom and learn at every opportunity. When we stop learning, we stop growing. Wisdom always seeks growth.

Application:

We must seek continual learning and growth throughout our lives. We never want stagnate and get stopped up in our growth. We never want to think we are good where we are and have nothing new to learn. I want to have an insatiable desire to grow in wisdom and knowledge. I want to know the Lord and grow in my knowledge of Him. I want to know His word more every day. I don’t want to decline into old age, I want to grow wiser and more effective the older I get.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to follow You every day. Help me to know Your word better and to walk in the fear of the Lord, which is the beginning of wisdom. As I grow older, help me learn to be wiser and more disciplined. Help me to accomplish more in my latter years than in my former years. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment