Thursday, April 20, 2023

Knowing Him, Hearing Him, and Seeing Him

 Scripture:

““Then he told me, ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and hear him speak.”  ‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭22‬:‭14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When God called Paul, He spoke through Ananias that Paul was “chosen to know his will and to see the Righteous One and hear him speak.” What a calling! Paul was going to know God’s will, see Him, and hear Him speak. 

Application:

I long to have times with God where He reveals Himself to me more and more. I long to see His face and hear Him speak. I long to know God’s will in every area. These are things I have spent my life looking for and desiring. 

Prayer:

Lord God, I want to know Your voice, see Your face, and do what You desire me to do. I never want to be outside of Your will for my life. Help me to navigate well and remain in step with what You are doing in my life. I know that in Your will, every need is taken care of and Your kingdom is established. YOUR KINGDOM COME and YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment