Wednesday, April 5, 2023

God WITH Us

 Scripture:

“This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”” Joshua‬ ‭1‬:‭9

Observation:

As Joshua was assuming the leadership role after Moses, the Lord spoke to him and told him several times to be strong and courageous. He added that Joshua should not be afraid or discouraged because God was going to be WITH him wherever he went. 

Application:

The presence of God guarantees success. If God is with you, you will not be defeated. We must learn to seek God and desire Him over what He can provide for us. The promise, “I will be WITH you.” Is powerful. If God is WITH us, who can be against us. If God is WITH us, there is nothing to fear. His presence changes everything.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I long for Your presence. Teach me to walk in Your presence. I want You WITH me more every day. I want to fulfill Your desires and do Your will. Help me to never fight my own battles, but to let You fight my battles while I focus on being with You.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment