Saturday, June 26, 2021

Wisdom From God

 Scripture:

“All the kings of the earth sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart.”    ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭9:23‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Solomon had asked the Lord for wisdom to lead God’s people well.  He received so much wisdom that the kings of all the earth began to come to him to learn.  It says here that all the kings of the earth sought audience with him because they wanted to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart.

Application:

God has all wisdom and can give all wisdom.  Our God is greater than any other entity.  His wisdom exceeds the heavens and brings great men to their knees.  When God gives you true wisdom from Him, world leaders will take note.  We should seek God’s wisdom as Solomon did.  When asked for anything he wanted, Solomon asked for wisdom to lead well.  I want to walk with the wise and demonstrate true godly wisdom.

Prayer:

Father, help me to know You better and better.  Teach me Your word.  Speak to me and show me how to live a wise life.  Show me Your ways and Your principles.  Empower me to lead Your people well and to extend Your kingdom throughout the earth.  Help me to be effective in doing what You want done.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment