Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Cry Out to God in Battle

 Scripture:

“They were helped in fighting them, and God delivered the Hagrites and all their allies into their hands, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.”   ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

This passage tells me that God loves it when we sry out to Him for help and deliverance.  It says that they cried out to Him during the battle and their prayers were answered because they trusted in Him.  Our job is to cry out and trust, God’s job is to fight our battles.

Application:

When it seems like the enemy of our souls is fighting hard against us, we don’t have to fight back.  Our job is to cry out to God and let God fight our battles.  Our trust in God activists the hand of God.  When we cry out to Him, things begin to change.  Many times we don’t like to get to the place where we cry out to God, but God loves to save and deliver those who cry out to Him.  We must learn to cry out more and more.

Prayer:

Father, I cry out to You.  Guide, guard and protect my life and my family.  I cry out to You for Your strength and to know Your voice.  Show me the way forward each day.  My life belongs to You.  I am yours.  Teach me to know You better each day.  Help me to cry out to You first, instead of trying to fight my own battles.  I want to see some victories in my life.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment