Thursday, June 17, 2021

Strong Spiritual Descendants

 Scripture:

“All these were descendants of Asher—heads of families, choice men, brave warriors and outstanding leaders. The number of men ready for battle, as listed in their genealogy, was 26,000.”  ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭7:40‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The descendants of Asher were described as “choice men, brave warriors and outstanding leaders.”  Asher must have done a really good job of training leaders for God’s kingdom.  They were set apart from other leaders of the other tribes because they were excellent men.  It says they were outstanding leaders.  Leadership doesn’t just happen, somebody trained them well.

Application:

I want to see my spiritual descendants become strong leaders who are choice people, brave warriors and outstanding leaders.  I want to leave a legacy behind of spiritual leaders who are making a difference in the world.  I long to see my spiritual sons and daughters impact the world.  In order for this to happen, I realize I must give myself to training sons and daughters.

Prayer:

Father, I want my spiritual descendants to be men and women of God who make a difference in the world.   Help me to live a life they can follow and help me to lead them well.  Teach me to be an impactful leader whose descendants turn the world upside down.  Empower me to lift others and pull the best out fo them.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment