Monday, March 1, 2021

GO!

 Scripture:

“He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.”  Luke‬ ‭10:2-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus Was singing out 72 on mission to go before Him.  Before He gave them their instructions, He told them that the harvest was plentiful so they must ask god for more harvesters.  He then simply says GO!  I’m sending you out as lambs among wolves.  When Jesus saw the harvest, He told His disciples they must Go.

Application:

I have had this word in my spirit since the end of last year.  Coronavirus, economy, or whatever comes, I feel the Lord saying the harvest is plenteous and that we must GO.  GO! Is in my spirit this year.  I just got back from Pakistan and I’m sick right now, but can’t wait to go to Honduras and Guatemala in April and Ghana later this year.  Now is the time to GO into all the world and extend God’s kingdom globally.  He is coming soon and we must do all we can to extend His rule and reign on the earth until that day.

Prayer:

Father, I want to continue to be sent by You.  Open the right doors in my life so I can help extend Your kingdom into all the earth.  My life is yours and I know You are asking me to GO.  Help me to say yes when You say GO.  Help me not to make excuses, but to step into what You are asking of me with a heart that says Yes at all times.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment