Friday, March 12, 2021

Take It To Jesus

Scripture:

 “Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the tent of meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the Lord appeared to them.”  ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭20:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

God had led the people of Israel out of Egyptian bondage, but now they found themselves in the wilderness wondering how they were going to eat and drink and stay alive.  There were 3-4 million people living like nomads and they needed a massive water and food supply if they were going to make it.  The people came and complained to Moses and Aaron.  Moses and Aaron knew what to do.  They went to meet with God, they fells facedown before Him, and then the glory of the Lord appeared to them.

Application:

When problems are out of our control and we are trying to please and honor God, we must learn to do what Moses and Aaron did.  We must learn to find a place to meet with God and then fall facedown before Him.  Yesterday’s devotion was about being facedown before the Lord.  Rather than coming to the Lord demanding our way, we need to learn from some of the godliest ever to humble ourselves before God and ask for His intervention.  God is drawing me lately to face down worship.

Prayer:

Father, let me worship You facedown.  Let Your glory fill my life as I worship You face down.  Teach me to understand this better.  I want to honor You the best way I possibly can and I believe it is facedown in worship and prayer.  Help me to humble myself before You because You are the only one who can do what it takes in my life.  I desperately need You.  Let me live a facedown life.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment