Monday, March 29, 2021

Without Limit

Scripture:

“For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.”  ‭‭John‬ ‭3:34‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Jesus is seen as the one who was sent from God and speaks the words of God.  It also throws in this little detail.  That God gives the Spirit without limit.  I love that.  God doesn’t put a limit on how much of the Spirit a person gets.

Application:

When we receive the Holy Spirit, it is without limit!  God doesn’t give us a little bit, or just enough to get by, He gives His Spirit without limitation.  He gives us the fulness of the Spirit and not a fraction of the Spirit in our lives.  We have the Holy Spirit WITHOUT LIMIT!  I need to live more like I have the Holy Spirit without limit.  I need to let Him work through my life without limiting Him.

Prayer:

Holy Spirit work in my life without limit.  I don’t want to limit what You can do in my life.  I don’t want to close any doors You want open and I don’t want to limit You through my small mindset.  Help me to see You as my unlimited resource who fills my life to overflowing and then some.  

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment