Thursday, March 18, 2021

Don’t be Afraid

Scripture:

“Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you.””  ‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭3:22‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Three hundred and sixty five times the Bible tells us “fear not”.  Fear is a tool of the enemy of our souls.   God tells the children of Israel in this passage that they shouldn’t fear the armies that are bigger and more prepared than they are, because God himself would fight for them.  

Application:

Sometimes it is easy to walk in fear of what the enemy can do to us.  It is easy to love sight of the awesomeness of God when the enemy begins to attack.  We must learn to remain confident in the midst of any attack, that God is with us and will fight for us.  We must realize that we are His kids and that He will protect and keep us.  The last things this speaks to me is that God will fight for me, therefore, I don’t need to fight at all.  I may need to advance and move forward, but the battle belongs to the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, You are my rock and my strength.  You are my fortress and strong tower.  You are my everything.  Help me to never walk in fear, but in all things to know that You will fight my battles.  Teach me not to stress out over things that I cannot change and battles that come my way.  Show me how to trust You more each day.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment