Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Angel Parties

 Scripture:

“In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.””  ‭Luke‬ ‭15:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told the crowd that there is always rejoicing when something that was lost has been found.  He told about finding a lost coin, a lost sheep, and a lost son.  He tells them when something is found, there is great rejoicing.  He then tells them there is great rejoicing in heaven when one sinner repents of their sins. There is an angel party when one person comes to Christ!

Application:

I want to make heaven a party scene!  I want the angels to have a continual party because lost people are repenting of their sins and coming to Christ.  I want to make it hard to go to hell from anywhere I have been.  I want to give my life to doing what causes a party in the presence of angels.  Angels can’t experience salvation, but they can celebrate with us and I want them to celebrate.  

Prayer:

Father, let my life bring a celebration in heaven.  Let the angels be in constant party mode because people are repenting of their sins and coming into the kingdom of Heaven.  I want to extend Your Kingdom more and more with my life.  Let my life bring extreme joy in the presence of the angels.  Let my life bring You glory.  Help me to live in a way that You can bless and use for Your purposes.  Let me be ready at all times for You to bring lost people back home.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment