Sunday, February 28, 2021

Your Faith

 Scripture:

“Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.””  ‭‭Luke‬ ‭8:48‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

This is the conclusion of the story of the woman with the issue of blood.  She had bled for many years, been to doctors, and done everything she could afford to do.  When she heard Jesus was in town, she said within herself, “If I can touch the hem of His garment, I will be made whole.”  She pressed through the crowd and touched Jesus.  When she did, Jesus asked who had touched Him.  He knew power had gone out of Him, but wasn’t sure who had released that power.  After she was healed, he said to her, “Your faith has healed you.”

Application:

Sometimes as believers, we get so into the sovereignty of God that we lose our faith in who He is.  Rather that approaching Jesus in faith, we come to Him like, “I know You can heal me, but I’m hoping you will.” I want to walk in faith and overcome all sickness and disease in my life.  I want to stand on faith in the word of God and not just give in to whatever my current situation is.  

Prayer:

Lord, help me to walk in faith in Your word.  Help me not to give in to sickness when it comes my way, but to have faith to get rid of it.  In the story it says, “Her Faith” made her well.  Increase My Faith!  Let me walk in healing.  When sickness comes, let me speak Your word in faith and overcome all the attacks of the evil one.  Let me be a man of faith.  I release healing in my own body right now.  Let the fever go down and let strength and energy return to my body.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment