Friday, February 12, 2021

What You Use Gets Multiplied

 Scripture:

““Consider carefully what you hear,” he continued. “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you—and even more.” ‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:24‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus was telling His disciples about hearing the Word of God and having the right heart when you hear it.  He finished by talking about using what You hear.  He told them to consider carefully what they hear.  Then He talks about using what you hear and it will be measured back to you... and even more.  

Application:

When we hear God’s word, we are to put it into action.  We can say this about anything God gives us.  When we use it, it will come back to us in increasing measure.  When we hear God’s word, we should look to use it, and not be hearers only, but doers of the Word.  When we do what it says, more will be given to us.  I want to see multiplication of everything God gives or speaks to me.  I need to sow what I hear from Him and trust Him to give me more.

Prayer:

Lord God, I want to serve You well in my generation.  When you measure something out to me and give me something, I want to use it well and receive more from You.  What You put into my hand, I will use for Your glory.  Teach me to use what I’m given so You can multiply it over and over again.  I want to give Yo more than what You entrusted to me.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment