Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fire of God's Approval

Scripture:

"Fire blazed forth from the Lord’s presence and consumed the burnt offering and the fat on the altar. When the people saw this, they shouted with joy and fell face down on the ground." Exodus 9:24

Observation:

When Moses had done all that the Lord wanted in presenting burnt offerings, He confirmed His pleasure with their actions by sending His fire to consume the sacrifices.  He sent HIs presence and His fire.  When the people saw it, they shouted with joy and fell face down on the ground.  People react and respond to the presence of the Lord.

Application:

I desire the presence and fire of the Lord to fall whenever I share Christ.  I want God to confirm His word with signs following so people's faith is not in man, but in the power of God.  I want to see more and more of God's power and signs and wonders so that God will be glorified.

Prayer:

Father, let the fire fall.  Let Your presence increase everywhere I go.  Help me to fully be one with You and let me see the day of Your miracles.  Let the world see how awesome You are.  You are amazing and I want the whole world to know You and see Your goodness.

Your Son,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment