Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Outpouring

 Scripture:

““Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions.”  ‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Peter told us this was being fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost, but I believe there is a double fulfillment.  I believe God is going to pour out His Spirit once again in powerful ways.  Notice when He does, that everyone is poured out upon.  Old, young, rich and poor.  God is no respecter of people.  When He pours out His Spirit, everyone is going to get wet.

Application:

I believe we are going to see on more great outpouring of the Spirit of God before things wrap up on this earth as we know it.  I want to align myself with the Lord and be about His business when He pours it out.  I want to be part of the greatest outpouring of the Spirit of God the world has ever seen.  I am looking for it in my generation.  May my life be ready to flow with Him When He decides to move.  Until then, I pray and fast for the outpouring.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, pour out Your Spirit once again on all flesh.  Let us see the day of awakening and the day of Your power and goodness.  Align Your Church around the world and pour Your Spirit out on her.  Before the end of things as we know them, saturate Your Church with Your power and let the world see Your glory.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment