Saturday, December 12, 2020

Confidence in your Calling

 Scripture:

“But as for me, I am filled with power— with the Spirit of the Lord. I am filled with justice and strength to boldly declare Israel’s sin and rebellion.”  ‭‭Micah‬ ‭3:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Micah prophesied some really difficult things against Jerusalem and Samaria.  He stood boldly for the Lord and spoke what God was saying, which was some very difficult things.  Micah stood and said he was filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord.  He knew he was filled with justice and strength to be bold.  He was confident of his position and his assignment.

Application:

As God’s servants, we need to be confident of our assignment, our calling and our position.  We need to know who we are and how we are to respond to anything that comes our way.  There are many things the Lord has shown me, but I am not as confident in who I am in Him as I need to be in order to do what He has asked me to do.  I need to rest with my confidence in my calling and be more bold about it.

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing and I love You more each day.  Help me to walk in confidence in my calling.  I want to serve You well and walk in the places You want me to walk.  Teach me to hear Your voice daily and to be bold and confident in what You want to do.  Open my ears to hear what You are saying and enable me to hear Your heart and express it to Your people.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment