Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Who Is Worthy?

 Scripture:

“And they sang in a mighty chorus: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered— to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.””  ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭5:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The angels, the living beings and the elders sing in heaven, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered - to receive power and riches and strength and honor and glory and blessing.”  They understand the incredible sacrifice Christ made on the cross.  He was the only one in history worthy to be the sacrifice and He was the only who was worthy to receive worship.

Application:

Jesus deserves our very best worship, prayer, lifestyle, etc.  Jesus was the perfect sacrifice on our behalf.  He is worthy of anything and everything I can give Him.  I don’t own enough to offer Him for His sacrifice, therefore I offer Him my life.  I want to live a laid down life before my king.  I want to lay down my life and take up His.  He is the only one worthy.

Prayer:

Jesus, I lay my life before You.  You alone are worthy of all I have, all I am, and all I can do.  You are worthy of the best sacrifice.  You sacrificed Yourself so I could have life,  Received the gift of my life and let it be used for You and Your purposes.  Let every breath I breathe bring You honor and glory and praise.  Let my life lead others into relationship with You.  

Thankfully Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment