Saturday, December 19, 2020

Life Goals

 Scripture:

“The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:14-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This passage and it’s context speak of Christ’s coming back to earth to set up His kingdom for His millennial reign.  When He comes next time, He comes in power and with great might.  He will rule the nations with a rod of iron this time.  When He comes, He will be followed by an army on white horses who are dressed in pure white linen.  Earlier in Revelation we are told the saints wear white linen, which is the righteous acts of the saints.

Application:

One of my life goals is to be in that army that rides on white horses and comes back to set up the reign of Christ on this earth.  I also want to be on the chain gang that chains Satan and locks him up for the thousand years.  Jesus truly is the King of all king and Lord of all lords.  I want to follow Him now and serve with Him then.  

Prayer:

Father, let my life make a difference for You and Your kingdom.  Wash me and make me clean.  Let my life speak of righteousness and let my linen garments be pure.  Help me to live in purity and power on this earth.  Guide me and teach me everything I need to serve You well in my generation.  Also, let me be on one of those white horses and on the chain gang as well.  I am so tired of Satan’s stealing, killing and destroying.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment