Monday, July 27, 2020

God is Just and His Judgments are True

Scripture:

“As for the Almighty, we cannot find Him; He is excellent in power, In judgment and abundant justice; He does not oppress.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭37:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Elihu is speaking to Job and his friends here concerning the LORD.  He expresses that God is excellent in power, in judgment and abundant justice and that He does not oppress.  He has a good perspective about who God is and how He works.  

Application:

God truly is excellent in power and He does not oppress through judgment and justice.  HIs justice is pure and powerful.  His judgement is perfect.  We must realize when things go wrong that God is a just god.  He will bring about justice and judgment.  Sometimes when we are hurt by others, we want to defend ourselves.  We need to let God defend us and let Him fight our battles because He is the only one who is truly just and He will judge.

Prayer:

Father, help me to keep my eyes on You.  You are just and Your judgments are accurate.  I want to trust You more and more and to not judge things on my own.  Teach me to let You fight my battles and defend my cause for You are just and the judge of the whole world.  

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment