Sunday, July 19, 2020

God’s Hedge

Scripture:

“Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

When Satan cam before the LORD and the LORD asked him about Job, Satan replied, “Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the word of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.”  Apparently, God had a hedge around Job’s life that Satan knew was there.  It brought protection and blessing.

Application:

I stand with Job, not matter what happens in my life, I will worship and honor the LORD my God, but I also desire the hedge of God’s protection and blessing on my life.  I long to see the day of good things and the blessing of the LORD.  I want to walk with God and be blessed and prosperous.  Job was upright and feared the LORD.  When I honor and fear the LORD, He will place a hedge around my life.  

Prayer:

Father, place Your hedge around my life, my family, the church You have given me, and the area I live.  Protect me from every evil assignment against me and let Your blessing overtake my life.  Make Your hedge evident to those around me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment