Tuesday, July 21, 2020

God is All We Need

Scripture:

““With Him are wisdom and strength, He has counsel and understanding.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭12:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Job is speaking here to his friends about God.  He says of the LORD, “with Him are wisdom and strength, He has counsel and understanding.”  Job goes on to describe God quite well.  Wisdom, strength, counsel and understanding all come from God.  

Application:

God is the author of wisdom, the provider of strength.  God is the one who gives counsel and understanding.  Often we feel like we are on our own in life and must follow our own wisdom and understanding.  We must learn that all wisdom, strength understanding and counsel come from God.  We must learn to look to Him above everything else and trust in Him.  He will guide us into all truth.  he will lead us into understanding.  He will give us wisdom when we ask.  Everything we need is found in Him!  We must pursue Him above everything else.

Prayer:

Father, open my ears to hear You and my eyes to see You.  Teach me to lean on You for strength and wisdom.  Show me the way forward.  Help me to hear from You during this season of difficulty in our world.  Show me how to lead each day through this pandemic and the tensions our nation is in.  Lead me Holy Spirit.  I am yours.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment