Monday, May 25, 2009

How Much Longer Will You Waiver?

Scripture:

I Kings 18:21 "How much longer will you waver, hobbling between two opinions? If the Lor dis God, follow Him! But if Baal is God, then follow him! But the people were comepletely silent.

Observation:

Elijah was jsut called the troubler of Israel by King Ahab. He felt he was the only man of God left on the planet and the only one who would take a stand. He felt alone, but knew his God was God and was more powerful than Baal.

Application:

Elijah is saying to us today that we need to make up our mind to either serve God or not. If we are going to do something, do it with all our heart. WE need to make up our mind who or what we are going to serve and do it with all our heart.

Prayer:

Lord, let me be all or nothing for You. I want to serve You wholeheartedly and won't do it half way. I will do whatever You ask me to do.

I love you lord,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment