Tuesday, June 18, 2024

When God is With You

 Scripture:

“And David became more and more powerful, because the Lord of Heaven’s Armies was with him.”          ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭11‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Saul had died in battle along with his sons. David was being promoted to be king of Israel. This verse declares why he was being promoted. It says, “David became more and more powerful because the Lord of Heaven’s Armies was with him.” The secret sauce in leadership is the presence of the Lord. When God is with someone, they will become more and more powerful.

Application:

We should pursue closeness with God above positions and other priorities. It is God who makes us successful in whatever we do. It is He who fights our enemies and declares our victory. It is God whose presence causes success to follow us. It is He who gives us wisdom to make right decisions. It is God Almighty we should spend time with because when He is with us, we will be successful in everything we touch.

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of it all! You are amazing. Thank You for showing me this verse today. I want Your presence to be evident in and through my life. I want to walk with You at greater levels and to become the person You want me to be. Teach me to walk faithfully before You all the days of my life. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment