Monday, June 24, 2024

Power and Presence

 Scripture:

“Solomon son of David took firm control of his kingdom, for the Lord his God was with him and made him very powerful.” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This verse lets us know that God makes people very powerful when He is with them. Solomon was incredibly blessed, which we learn about in this chapter. He was blessed because he asked for wisdom to guide God’s people well. The Lord said because of his good answer, God gave him power, influence, and wealth beyond measure. When God is with you, nothing is impossible.

Application:

The presence of God changes everything. When God is with us, the enemy is defeated every time. When God is with us, He prospers the works of our hands. God is all-powerful and when He works with us, noting is impossible. I want God with me in increasing measure in my life. I want His manifest presence with me continually. 

Prayer:

Father, more each day I long for Your presence. I long for Your touch. Come and work in me. Make me what You want me to be. Have Your way in my life. Teach me to walk with You and to host Your presence well. Let my life bring You glory.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment