Friday, June 21, 2024

Success God’s Way

 Scripture:

“For you will be successful if you carefully obey the decrees and regulations that the Lord gave to Israel through Moses. Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or lose heart!” ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭22‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

As King David was handing Israel to his son Solomon, he spoke to him and told him the secret to his success. His secret to success was to carefully obey the Lord and His laws, then to be strong and courageous, never afraid and never losing heart. Doing things God’s way and being courageous about it would bring success to him.

Application:

When we do God’s things, God’s way, we can expect God’s blessings in our lives. I also notice in Scripture that God often tells his servants to be strong and very courageous. I want to grow in being strong and very courageous about the things God asks me to do. I want to learn the balance between courage, boldness, and humility. 

Prayer:

Father, always let me walk in humility, because that is the characteristic You bless throughout Your word. While walking in humility, teach me to be bold, courageous, and never losing heart. Show me how to balance these in a way that is a blessing to You and Your kingdom. Empower me to live in bold confidence in You, but humbly concerning myself. I want to please You with every part of my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment