Tuesday, June 11, 2024

As Never Before

 Scripture:

“Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the Lord with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since.” ‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭23‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

King Josiah was a righteous king. This verse tells us that there was never a king like Josiah, who turned to the Lord with ALL his heart and soul and strength. Then it says there has never been another king like him since. Josiah was one of a kind. He turned to the Lord with everything he had and served the Lord diligently. He is a great example of one who followed the Lord wholeheartedly.

Application:

We need to be people who seek the Lord “As never before.” I want to be a leader who seeks the Lord as never before. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and I want to be on the reward side of God at all times. I don’t want to just get by and slip into heaven. I want to serve God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I want to walk with Him as never before.

Prayer:

Father, I want to know You. I want to do what You are doing and say what You are saying. I want to hear clearly what You want me to do on a daily basis. Use my life for Your glory and help me to stay sold out throughout my days and to finish well the race You have for me.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment