Friday, June 28, 2024

He Strengthens Those Who Are Fully Committed

 Scripture:

“The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. What a fool you have been! From now on you will be at war.” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God is looking for those whose hearts are fully committed to Him. The purpose of the search… To strengthen them. When we determine to pursue the Lord, He then gives us the strength to do what needs done in seeking Him. Even today, He is looking for those who are fully committed to Him so He can give them the strength they need to accomplish His purposes.

Application:

Our job is to be fully committed to the Lord. His job is to give us strength in the pursuit. He blesses those who pursue Him diligently. We need to be a people who are always in pursuit of the heart of God. He is watching and waiting for us to seek Him and live fully devoted lives, then He will strengthen us to do His will in the earth. As for me, I will always pursue the Lord.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are amazing and I love You more each day that passes. You have strengthened me, healed me, helped me, so many times I could never recount them all. You are my rock, my refuge, my strength, my joy, my peace, and my everything. Help me to trust You more and let my pursuit toward You increase. Give me the strength to seek You face and to do Your will at all times.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment