Monday, June 17, 2024

Generational Blessing

 Scripture:

“Ulam’s sons were all mighty warriors and expert archers. They had many sons and grandsons—150 in all. All these were descendants of Benjamin.” ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭8‬:‭40‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Ulam is not recorded in the Bible as one of the greats who went down in history as a leader, king, priest, elder, etc. Apparently, though, Ulam did something right in his life. He raised sons and grandsons who were warriors and expert archers. He had 150 sons and grandsons, and apparently, they were all mighty warriors and expert archers. He raised his sons well and they followed in dad’s footsteps.

Application:

Your descendants will tell your story better than anyone else. Our kids and grandkids lives will demonstrate our level of effectiveness as a person. I want my sons to follow Christ passionately and to fulfill His calling on their lives. I want my kids and grandkids to follow Jesus with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. I want to be known for what my sons and spiritual sons do on this earth. I want to give my life to raise up sons and daughters in the faith who will do great exploits for the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, I want to see those I lead become mighty in Your kingdom. Help me to raise strong sons and daughters of faith who will follow You with everything they have. Help me to be an example for them to follow of what a life of obedience to God looks like. Use my life for Your glory and let my descendants be blessed.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment