Friday, December 29, 2023

The Cry of God

 Scripture:

”I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘These are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”“ ‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭13‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking through Zechariah about the last days. He says there’s a group that He will bring through the fire to make them pure. He says He will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. He says they will call and He will answer and say, “These are my people” and they will say, “The Lord is our God.” This is the day God has been waiting for since the beginning. Everything in the Bible leads this way. God has always wanted a people who would be His and He would be their God.

Application:

We have the beautiful ability to answer the cry of God’s heart. When we come to Him and tell Him we want to be purified and refined. When we tell Him that we want to be His people and for Him to be our God, we answer the cry of God from the beginning. He has always looked for a people who would be His completely. We should give Him that before the last days are fulfilled. 

Prayer:

Father, You are my God and I will be completely Yours and Yours alone. I want to serve You well in my generation. Purify me and cleanse me from anything You want me cleansed from. Empower me to answer Your cry for a set apart and purified people. I long to please You and to walk according to Your ways. You are amazing and Your love is eternal. 

Thank You,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment