Wednesday, December 20, 2023

God’s End Game

 Scripture:

”I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.“ ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Throughout the Scriptures, one can hear the heart of God desiring to be with His people, for them to be His people and for Him to be their God. Since Adam’s sin in the Garden, God has desired to be with His people once again. He created man for fellowship with Him and He won’t rest until that fellowship is restored completely. He sent His Son to bridge that gap, but His desire is still to walk with His people as He did with Adam.

Application:

We will one day walk with God and talk with Him as Adam did in the cool of the day, but we now have access because of Jesus Christ. Right now, we need to learn to walk with Him in fellowship, which we have because of the Holy Spirit. We must learn to walk in step with Him now, knowing we will one day be in His actual presence as Adam was.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are incredible and Your kingdom will never end. You are faithful and You are true. Help me to learn to walk in step with Your Spirit. I want to be led of You and to fulfill Your will for my life each and every day. Lead me step by step and day by day. Let me know Your voice and help me to obey it when I hear it. I want to fellowship with You now. I long to see You face to face, but that will have to wait. For now, let me hear Your voice and do Your will here and now.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment