Thursday, December 14, 2023

Obeying to the End

 Scripture:

”To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, To them I will give authority over all the nations. They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star!” Revelation‬ ‭2‬:‭26‬, ‭28‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus is speaking here to John and tells him that those who obey Him to the end will receive authority over the nations. It will be the same authority Jesus received from the Father. They will also get the morning star! WOW! This is quite a promise from Jesus concerning those who obey Him to the end and are victorious. 

Application:

God rewards obedience with authority over nations. When we walk in obedience to His will in this life, we will reign and rule with Him in the Millennium as well as for eternity. Our job here and now is to obey until the very end and to be victorious in this life. I guess the victorious are those who obey to the end. The simple fact is, we must do what he wants us to do on this earth while we have time. Eternity will then take care of itself.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I want to finish strong in my life and to obey to the end. I want to live a victorious life that bring You praise and honor. Help me to walk in victory over everything that is not of You. Help me to conquer every thought and to submit completely to Your will. I live for Your purposes. Empower me to obey to the end.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment