Tuesday, December 19, 2023

He Will Rule the Nations

 Scripture:

”From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress.“ ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19‬:‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Jesus returns, He won’t be like a suffering servant this time. He will come with fire in His eyes and a sword in His hand. Out of His mouth will come a sharp sword that will strike down nations. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a wine press. When He returns, He’s not messing around. He will establish His kingdom and rule and reign on earth.

Application:

Right now we live between two realities. The kingdom is already, but not yet. We have a deposit guaranteeing what is to come, but then we will have it in its fulness. We should live in this current life, knowing one day we will rule and reign with Him. We should live with eternity in mind. He will one day rule the nations and we will rule with Him. We must never give up. Never slow down, and never retreat. Our God will fight for us. We may have to endure for a season, but finality is coming.

Prayer:

Father, Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in my life. Help me to live according to Your ways. Show me how to live now so I can walk with You later. Help me to see You as the victorious one now. Teach me to focus on what You want, and not what I want. I want to be part of establishing Your kingdom rule and reign on the earth.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment