Monday, December 18, 2023

Endure Persecution Patiently

 Scripture:

”This means that God’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Jesus.“ ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14‬:‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This verse tells us that God’s holy people will endure persecution patiently. It says they will need to obey God’s commands and maintain their faith in Jesus. God’s people are always purified in the fires of persecution. We must realize that persecution has been around since Jesus and persecution must never cause us to walk away from Him.

Application:

As believers, we must learn to endure difficulties and not just try to escape them. We are to endure patiently, waiting for His return. We do this by obeying His commands and maintaining our faith. We maintain our faith by investing in it through the Word and prayer. We must stay vigilant in prayer and listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit every day. He will lead us through whatever we must endure.

Prayer:

Lord, in these last days, I want to serve You well and walk through whatever is coming with faith and obedience. Help me to stand strong and say what needs said. Help me to endure difficulties with patience. Teach me to obey You, no matter how I feel or what is going on around me. I want to represent You well in my generation. 

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment