Saturday, October 7, 2023

WAIT for GOD

 Scripture:

“For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah cries out to the Lord here and makes a strong declaration. He says that since the beginning of the world, ears and eyes haven’t heard or seen a God like YHWH. He not only is powerful, but He works for those who wait for Him! No other God answers like God Almighty. No other god saves like YHWH. The only problem is, He doesn’t always do it in our timing. Sometimes He asks us to wait.

Application:

When we have don’t all we can do, sometimes we simply have to wait on God. God works on behalf of those who wait on Him. I need to learn to wait longer without getting frustrated. I need to learn to trust God when it seems He is taking His time. I need to learn patience and trust more in my life. I like to see things happen NOW, but God may want me to WAIT.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust You AND Your timing. Teach me not to rush ahead of You or to think You are not going to come through. I know that with FAITH and PATIENCE we inherit the promises of God, but I don’t like to wait. Teach me to trust You completely and to wait for You to move instead of trying to move things myself. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment