Wednesday, October 4, 2023

JESUS - The Name Above All Names

 Scripture:

“But I will reveal my name to my people, and they will come to know its power. Then at last they will recognize that I am the one who speaks to them.”” ‭Isaiah‬ ‭52‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God tells Isaiah here that there would be a time when He would reveal His name to His people and they would come to know its power. He says that then they would recognize it was Him that was speaking to them. I see here the revelation of God’s name and power. The NT says Jesus as been given a name that is above every other name that can be named. There is power in the name of Jesus.

Application:

We must realize the power that resides in the name of Jesus. His name is above all names. His power is beyond comprehension. When we speak the name of Jesus, we speak a name that is greater than anything that can come against us. When troubles come my way, I need to speak the name that brings comfort and healing. When I face difficult enemies, I need to speak the name that can defeat any foe. I need to call on the name of Jesus more and more.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, thank You for blessing us and opening Your word to us. Thank You for allowing us to use the name of Jesus, Your Son. I speak Jesus over my family. Jesus over my church. Jesus over my region. Jesus over every part of my life. I speak the name that is above all names. Rule in my life Jesus. Defeat my enemies Jesus. Show me the way forward and make a way when things are difficult. I lean on the name of Jesus. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment