Thursday, October 5, 2023

Reflecting God’s Characteristics

 Scripture:

“This is what the Lord says: “Be just and fair to all. Do what is right and good, for I am coming soon to rescue you and to display my righteousness among you.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭56‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God speaks in this passage and says to be just and fair. He goes on to tells us to do what is right and good because He is coming to rescue us and display His righteousness among us. There are four key words for us to work on in this passage. We are to be just, fair, right and good.

Application:

God is coming to display His righteousness, but in the meantime, we are to display what is just, fair, right, and good. Our lives should be a representative of what is important to our God. I need to walk in justice and fairness always because I represent Him and He is just and fair. I need to focus on doing right and good to everyone around me because I am His representative. We are to reflect the character of God in our lives. I need to keep this in my heart throughout each day.

Prayer:

Lord, You are amazing and it is an honor to serve You. Help me to reflect You more each day with my life. Let me live a life of justice, fairness, righteousness, and goodness. Empower me to do the right thing always. I don’t meant to miss out on one thing You have for me to do. Show me the way forward and I will follow. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment