Friday, October 6, 2023

Not WEAK Not DEAF

 Scripture:

“Listen! The Lord’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭59‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah commands us to listen because God’s arm isn’t weak and His ear is not deaf. God is all-powerful and hear the faintest cry we cry. His ear is attuned to His people’s voices and His arm is ready to defeat whoever comes against us. When we are in trouble, we must run to Him.

Application:

God reminds us here that He isn’t weak, but strong to save us. We must never see any situation as too much for God to handle. We must cry out to Him, knowing He hears and that He is able to do whatever needs done for us. Then we must walk in faith, believing He is working on our behalf.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust You more each day. Help me to realize that Your arm is mighty and strong, and that You will use it to defeat my enemies. I place my full trust and reliance in You. I know You hear me when I call. Help me to know deep in my heart that You are working at all times in my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment