Thursday, October 1, 2020

Look and Live

 Scripture:

““Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭45:22‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah declares here on the Lord’s behalf, “Look to me, and be saved.”  He declares that God is God and that there is no other.  He had just finished talking about men making gods with their own hands and then praying to them and how futile that was. 

Application:

God wants us to look to Him.  We should look to Him for our needs to be met.  We should look to Him for everything we need in life.  We should look to Him for protection, provision, healing, restoration, emotional help, etc.  We are saved when we look to Him and stop trying to do everything ourselves.  Our job is to humble ourselves and look to the Lord.  His job is to take it from there.

Prayer:

Father God, You are incredible and have opened the door for relationship with You.  I look to You this morning for what I need to do today.  Empower me to walk in Your Spirit today and to fulfill Your will in my life.  Teach me to hear Your voice and to always look to you in every situation.  I am Yours,

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment