Wednesday, September 30, 2020

God’s Comfort

 Scripture:

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’”  Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God speaks through Isaiah here and tells His people not to fear because He is with them.  He tells them He is their God and He will give them strength, He will help and He will uphold them with his right hand.  God brought comfort to His people and let them know He was going to be with them and they had nothing to fear.

Application:

When we are serving God with all our hearts, we really have nothing to fear.  God is with us.  He loves us.  He protects us and He gives us strength.  We can walk in confidence that nothing can separate us from His love and that all things work together for our good when we love Him and serve Him.  When bad things happen, we can rest assured that in all things, we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus.  We can receive comfort from His character.

Prayer:

Father, You are the source of all comfort.  You have always taken good care of me.  You are trustworthy and I am confident in You.  Let Your hand rest upon my life always and let me see Your faithfulness every day.  Help me to walk in victory and understand that You are with me and I have nothing to fear.  Show me the next steps in my life each day and help me to follow You well and accomplish Your will for my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment