Monday, October 5, 2020

Waters that Don’t Fail

Scripture:

“The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.”  Isaiah‬ ‭58:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God says here that He will guide us continually and satisfy our souls in drought.  He says He will strengthen our bones and we would be like a good garden or a spring of water whose waters don’t fail.  He is promising to refresh us as we follow after Him according to His ways. 

Application:

As we pursue God and follow His ways, He will keep us refreshed with health, strength, peace, etc.  Our job is to follow His ways and do what He wants.  His job is to take care of us as we do.  Too often we want the blessings of living refreshed, but we don’t want to follow God’s ways.  When we do it His way, we get His results.  At 53 these refreshing scriptures are feeling more and more important.  I want to be a spring of water whose waters never fail.  I want to finish strong in the Kingdom and life-giving water flowing from me all the days of my life.

Prayer:

Father, let You living waters flow through my life.  Keep me refreshed and give me all I need to do Your will.  I want to serve You and make the greatest impact I can for Your kingdom.  Help me to follow Your ways.  Bless the work of my hands and let me bring water to the thirsty around the world.

Yours Forever,

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment