Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Blessing of Peace

Scripture:

“But now the Lord my God has given me peace on every side; I have no enemies, and all is well.”
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭5:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

David fought many battles and defeated many enemies in life lifetime.  Solomon was able to see the blessing of God and the peace God promised.  In this verse he tells us that the Lord had given him peace on every side and that he had no enemies and that all was well.  That is the place of the favor of God.

Application:

Jesus promised to leave us peace.  He said in this world we would have tribulation, but that His peace was promised to us.  Peace is one of the fruit of the Spirit.  I want to live in God’s incredible peace.  Peace comes from total trust in God and I want to trust Him more.  After years of battling for everything, I’m more than ready to experience the time of peace.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to walk in peace and to have patience.  Show me Your will for my life and let me walk it out in peace.  Help me to trust You more and more.  I know I get stressed out about things and I don’t want to live like that.  Help me to have the peace Your promised I could have.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment