Monday, May 6, 2019

Messages From the Lord

Scripture:

“The Lord continued to appear at Shiloh and gave messages to Samuel there at the Tabernacle.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭3:21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Samuel grew up in the Tabernacle, in the presence of the Lord.  He started to hear the Lord’s voice and deliver messages to the people of Israel.  Here it says that the Lord continued to appear and give messages to Samuel.  He was in a place with the Lord that he could hear and deliver the Word of the Lord.

Application:

I desire to walk in step with the Lord at all times.  I want to hear His voice and deliver His messages, not just messages that are creative and I come up with.  I want to say what the Lord is saying and do what He is doing.  I want to give messages, not from my head, but from the heart of God.

Prayer:

Father, speak to me and give me messages for Your people as You did through Samuel.  I want to accurately represent You with my life and my words.  Help me to walk in step with You at a greater level and to be bold enough to deliver the words You put in my mouth.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment